#2 Tyrone Spong
Nationality: Surinamese, and Dutch
Height: 1.88 m
Weight: 105 KG
Divisions: Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, Heavyweight, and Super Heavyweight
Record: 74-7-1 (46 KOs)
Years active: 2001 – 2016
He is “The King Of The Ring”, like many fighters, he came to the kickboxing world from the street, he started training kickboxing when he was 13 years old, and he won his 1st world title when he was 20 years old.
When you observe his fighting style, you’ll easily notice his punching power and accuracy, he is from the top fighters who have the one punch KO ability, as he can finish any fight by just a Right Hook!
His body is very solid, so he can get hit and keep fighting, he doesn’t use kicks as much as many fighters, but he makes very good use of the knee kicks.
Spong’s kickboxing retirement was in 2016, but he still fighting as a professional boxer since he started in 2015, now he has a professional boxing record of 9 wins by KOs, as well as he started an MMA career in 2012, but till now he has a record of just 2 wins and 1 KO.
- 2005 W.P.K.L. European Middleweight champion
- 2005 A1 World League winner
- 2007 1st SLAMM Events 79 kg class champion
- 2008 KO World Series ’08 Oceania winner
- 2008 1st It’s Showtime World 95MAX champion
- 2013 Glory 95kg Slam Tournament Champion
- 2014 Glory Light Heavyweight World Championship Tournament Runner-up