#7 Artem Levin
Height: 1.91 m
Weight: 84.8 KG
Divisions: Light Heavyweight, and Middleweight
Record: 90-8-2 (35 KOs)
Years active: 2003 – Present
He is “The Lion” of kickboxing, we can say he is the best in the middleweight division, as he has beaten most of the fighters in this division. Speed is not one of his weapons, but he fights in a smart way with high self-confidence.
If we break down his fighting style, we’ll find that he is one of the smartest fighters who can attack and keep cautious on the defense at the same time. He smartly defends himself from the counter-attack if he fails to land a punch or kick by catching the contender and move around him, or by using the spinning back fist (in my opinion he is the best in using it).
Levin usually moves forward while throwing some low power punches just to force his contenders to close their defense and be blind, then surprise them with a knee to the body or the head.
Another smart technique he uses to pull his contenders up, by moving two steps back, and surprise them by a knee to the head, or a low kick to the front leg to stop them, then land a left hook to the body or the head.
- 2007 WMC EMF European title at 76 kg
- 2007 WMC Intercontinental title at 76 kg
- 2008 Battle of Champions Tournament World Champion
- 2010 It’s Showtime 77 MAX World Champion
- 2013 Glory Middleweight (-85 kg/187.4 lb) World Championship Tournament Runner-up
- 2014 Glory Middleweight (-85 kg/187.4 lb) Last Man Standing Tournament Champion
- Glory Middleweight (-85 kg/187.4 lb) Championship